Eish!!: Something for the Dads

« Home | CherryPicka - Discounted Testing » | Facebook - Please convince me » | Facebook, am I missing something? » | Eish!! outmuscles Multichoice AND Vodacom » | Dstv now available from Vodacom » | Blinged Jeep » | Beat the corporate firewall » | Do the strikers know what they are striking for? » | Letter of recommendation » | Correction - Thanks to Panda Software »

Something for the Dads

I am a dad, a hassled dad, but a proud dad. I have two wonderful children and I can honestly say, I love being a dad. So I have decided to take a weekend off from blogging, even thinking about blogging. Stuff Father's Day, this is going to be Dad's weekend!

The boss has even given me Friday afternoon off! So this post is ( a) coming out early and (b) going to have even less prose than normal.

Enjoy my take on dads, through the wonderful medium YouTube, enjoy.













Labels: , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button