Eish!!: Dear Dr Ruth

« Home | Blogger Bake-Off - Eish's Beer Pot Bread » | Corporatocracy alive and well in SA? » | Friday SA Music Spotlight - Mimi Ntenjwa » | Thursday light relief » | Watch the Markets Online » | Friday SA Music Spotlight - Black Porcelain » | Bank failures in Japan from Dawn » | Zeitgeist - Addendum » | South Africa's Electric Car » | DSTV renege on XtraView promise »

Dear Dr Ruth

Dear Dr. Ruth,

I am a crack dealer in Kempton Park, Gauteng. I was recently diagnosed as a carrier of the HIV virus. My parents live in Hillbrow and one of my sisters, who lives in Benoni, is married to a transvestite.

My father and mother were recently arrested for growing and selling marijuana. They are financially dependent on my other two sisters, who are prostitutes in Brakpan. I have two brothers; one is currently serving a non-parole life sentence at Leeukop Central Prison for the murder of a teenage boy in 1994. My other brother is currently in jail awaiting charges of sexual misconduct with his three children.

I recently got engaged to marry a former prostitute who lives in Yeoville. She is now a part time "working girl". All things considered, my problem is this. I love my fiancé and look forward to bringing her into the family. I certainly want to be totally open and honest with her.

Should I tell her that my cousin is Luke Watson ?

Signed Worried About My Reputation

Labels: , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button