Eish!!: Twittering the Cycletour

« Home | Gmail improves attaching attachments » | Gmail goes down - Twitter goes berserk - Eish disc... » | MPH/Top Gear 2009 - Video » | Spoil your special other on Valentines Day » | World's worst escape attempt (Video) » | "We're taking Mondays back!" - Varsity Cup Fixture... » | The Internet - Beware » | Friday SA Music Spotlight - Wendy Oldfield » | Tobogganing in Cape Town » | Z News - On a small screen near you? »

Twittering the Cycletour

As I have essentially not been able to train for this year's Argus Cycletour around the Cape Peninsula, I have been looking for a way of forcing myself to take it easy and make regular stops along what is sure to be an ardous course in my present condition.
I found it. This year I will be twittering my progress and my experiences as I struggle around the 110 odd kilometer course. The Cycletour is Cape Town's premier event and around 32 000 cyclists take part cheered on by thousands and thousands of supporters who don't just spectate, they participate as they egg on, water down and push up total strangers who like me find the trip more than just a challenge. Hopefully the upcoming tweets from hacker Eishman will help you experience a little of this spectacular event.

Follow from me on 07h30 Sunday 8th March (South African time) on twitter here, or keep refreshing this page and follow the updates in the left columns of Eish!! under the heading I'm Tweeting ...

... and while you are at it pop over to www.race4change.co.za and sponsor the Eish!! team.

Links

Labels: , , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button