Eish!!: Lightning strikes plane

« Home | How addicted to coffee are you? » | Is Web 2.0 really making us dumb? » | SA swimmers tackling Taiwan Strait - Update III » | My Perfect City Challenge - Voting opens » | SA swimmers tackling Taiwan Strait - Update II » | Another reason not to move to Australia!! » | SA swimmers tackling Taiwan Strait - Update » | Friday Fun - Video » | SA swimmers to tackle Taiwan Strait » | Free Parental Control Software »

Lightning strikes plane

It's Friday, so words will be few. Click on the picture below to see the video and share your amazement.

Labels: , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

So a plane can receive a direct hit from a ga-zillion volt bolt of lighting and be fine, but I STILL can't put my mobile phone on???

Great vid, Eish, thanks for sharing!

I was an SAA steward on 747s in the 1980s. Planes I was on were hit several times by lightning bolts.

The strikes were spectacular, with huge sparks flowing like water across the windows and a terrifying bang.

We collectively shat ourselves but the planes weren't harmed.

BS - mobile's on a plane don't make snese, I cannot imagine hearing all those conversations for the duration of a flight.

CL - Rather you than me!!

Post a Comment